Why does the system not restrict the user when entering a Receipt Date before the PO Creation Date?
(Doc ID 2077032.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the system not restrict the user when entering a Receipt Date before the creation of Purchase Order i.e. PO Creation Date ?
Following are the steps performed:
- Create a standard Purchase Order (PO)
PO Creation Date: 19-Nov-2003
- Query the PO to enter a receipt
Navigation: Purchasing responsibility > Receiving > Receipts
Query the PO, press find
- Enter Receipt Date: 01-Nov-2003
- Save the receipt transaction.
- The receipt transaction is committed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document