Cannot Approve Cycle Count with Contigent Workers
(Doc ID 2077089.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve cycle count with Contingent worker in the Approve Counts form (INVAMCAP), the following error occurs:
"The specified adjuster is not an active employee."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Counting > Cycle Counting > Approve Counts
2. Select cycle count name and press find
3. Delete the default Approver and press Find button
4. A small window is open: “Query counts pending approved only”
5. Press No button, get error.
How to remove the error and approve Cycle Count?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document