Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. EDI/850/POI Sales Order was imported in Entered status. ( price being different, upon importing the order)
2. Prior to booking - changed quantity from 6 to 7 and changed scheduled ship date from 24-FEB-2014 to 25-FEB-2014.
3. Book order and find that the EDI/855/POAO Acknowledgement (ACK) codes at the line level is not what was expected.
- Instead see FIRST_ACK_CODE 'IP'.
Would have expected for the POAO to be created with an Acknowledgement code of 'IC' if multiple acknowledgment codes are being triggered.
- eCommerce Gateway -> import POI (850) sales order
- Order Management (OM) -> Order Import in Entered status
- Sales Order form -> change quantity and schedule ship date
- Actions -> Book
- Check the Acknowledgement table and see incorrect FIRST_ACK_CODE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms