Error ORA-01403 Occurs After Updating About 30+ Records in Quality Results
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating 30+ records in Oracle Quality results, the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: KEY-EXEQRY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
The issue is reproducible at will. It never worked before.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Quality.
2. Navigation: Results -> Entry.
3. Update Quality Results.
4. Enter the Collection Plan.
5. Press F11, enter in Barcode Sample Tag, Ctrl F11.
6. After about 30+ record updates, receive the first error (ORA-01403).
7. When trying to query all records in the database, the second error appears (FRM-40735).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms