Pick Release Backorders If Subinventory Locator Controlled and Item Lot Controlled, Works Otherwise, Sufficient Quantity Available
(Doc ID 2077417.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running pick release with Auto-Allocate = Yes fails with error #1.
Or running Auto-Allocate = No, then allocating the Pick wave Move Order gives error #2.
Error #1 - From Pick Release
Note: The pick release error incorrectly indicates the lot is not divisible but the item is correctly setup with divisible = Yes on the Main tab of the item setup.
Error #2 - On Transact Move Order Form
Error: The material sourcing process failed to create
picking suggestions for line 1 of move order number 1001262
1. Run Pick release from Shipping to release the order with auto-allocate = Yes.
2. The pick will end in warning.
3. The log contains error #1 with shipping (WSH) and inventory (INV) debug.
1. Run Pick release with auto-allocate = No.
2. Navigate to Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move orders
3. Query the move order.
4. Attempt to allocate.
5. The error #2 occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document