Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Australian Pay
When trying to upload absence elements using BEE, getting the following error:
Element L Paid Parental Leave has been assigned to multiple element types
That is due to the same element being used in multiple absence types BUT only one of those is active - the other one is end dated.
Both absence types:
- Paid Parental Leave T/S NEW
- Paid Parental Leave Timesheet (Effective 1-JUL-2006 to 30-JUN-2015 )
are tied to element 'L Paid Parental Leave'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up leave element
2. Create two Absence Types and both associated with the same element.
3. End date one of the absence types.
4. Create a BEE batch for leave element with effective date that is after one of the absence types was end-dated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms