Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are receiving an error when trying to end date a geography in a Tax Zone. Error message displayed is as follows:
You cannot create a relationship for a time period that overlaps the time period of an existing relationship with the same subject id, relationship code, and object id.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in using 'Tax Manager' responsibility
2) Navigate to Tax Zone Types under Advanced Setup Options
3) Click on View Existing Zones for a Tax Zone
4) Search for a Specific Tax Zone by entering the Tax Zone information and click on Go
5) Click on Update to open the Update Tax Zone Setup.
6) Enter End Date and Click on Apply to get the Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms