Stale Data Error When Supplier Performing Edit on BPA Upload
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Purchase Order Issues
When attempting to upload lines to BPA by supplier user, the following error occurs.
"Unable to perform transaction on the record.
Cause: The record contains stale data. The record has been modified by another user.
Action: Cancel the transaction and re-query the record to get the new data"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Buyer enable supplier authoring
2. Supplier edit the BPA line via upload
3. After upload, the upload status show as "error"
4. Click "error" and then “Discard error”
5. Got the above error message
6. Click Agreement and search the BPA again
7. Status become completed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms