Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Required Quantity displays as 0 even when the material requirement
1. Created a new
2. Added Operation and release work order
3. Re-query the work order in update mode
4. Go to Operation Requirements
5. Select required operation
6. Click on the Purchase Materials Button
7. I-Procurement Page opens
8. Enter non stock direct item and create requisition
9. Return to EAM and review material section
10. Observe that material line exists along with requisition details however the required quantity is zero.
11. WIP_REQUIREMNT_OPERATIONS table also does not show any record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms