Table Formatting and Indentation Issues with Procurement Contracts
(Doc ID 2078598.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Find that there are some formatting issues that are preserved when previewing the contract:
1. Table layout. The dimensions of these tables are unchangeable. No matter how I try to adjust the boarders, the dimensions remain perfectly symmetrical. In some cases, certain columns need to be thicker than others. Thus, such symmetrical behavior may not work.
2. Level 1 indentation is not working properly
3. Right justification on Level 2 is not working properly.
Expect no formatting issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a clause and import this specific xml file with table and multi level indentation.
2. Approve the clause
3. Create a template and add the clause to it.
4. Preview the template and you can notice the #1 and #2 issues listed above.
5. Approve the template
6. Go to solicitations and create a document and attach the template created earlier.
7. Preview the pdf file and all the issues are observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document