Table Formatting and Indentation Issues with Procurement Contracts
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Find that there are some formatting issues that are preserved when previewing the contract:
1. Table layout. The dimensions of these tables are unchangeable. No matter how I try to adjust the boarders, the dimensions remain perfectly symmetrical. In some cases, certain columns need to be thicker than others. Thus, such symmetrical behavior may not work.
2. Level 1 indentation is not working properly
3. Right justification on Level 2 is not working properly.
Expect no formatting issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a clause and import this specific xml file with table and multi level indentation.
2. Approve the clause
3. Create a template and add the clause to it.
4. Preview the template and you can notice the #1 and #2 issues listed above.
5. Approve the template
6. Go to solicitations and create a document and attach the template created earlier.
7. Preview the pdf file and all the issues are observed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms