Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (United Arab Emirates) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On People --> Enter & Maintain form of with AE/UAE HRMS Manager.
People- Enter & Maintain Form allows you to hire a person without mandatory "Nationality" field.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into applications with UAE HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate --> People --> Enter & Maintain --> New.
3. Enter First name and Last Name.
4. Click on Save.
5. Application throw an error with message "You must choose a value for Action Type when creating a record for the first time".
6. Click OK and Select Action as "Create Employment", select "Person Type" equivalent to Employee, Enter "Employee Number" and Click on save.
7. Application throw an error with message "You must specify a valid gender for a new employee."
8. Click OK and Select "Gender" and save the record.
9. Application throw a note message "An Employee cannot be entered on a payroll without date of birth".
10 Click OK. Application got save the record without Mandatory "Nationality" field and did not validate Mandatory "Nationality" field to enter the value.
Note/working fine: This validate correctly when New employee creation if we enter “First Name” ,“Family”, “Action” and “Person Type for Actions” once for all except "Nationality" field and attempt Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms