R12:CE: Running the CE UMX Security Wizard and Getting Insufficient Privileges for the Current Operation when Choose Update
(Doc ID 2078936.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to run the CE UMX Wizard to grant access to the Legal Entity .
You have insufficient privileges for the current operation.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in as System Administrator.
2. Go to the User Management Responsibility.
3. Path: Roles & Role Inheritance
4. In the Type field select Roles and Responsibilities
5. Wait until a new field appears, you will see the category field, please select Miscellaneous
6. In the Application select 'Cash Management' and click on GO button.
7. Search your Cash Management responsibility or role that you are using to create your bank account.
8. Click on the update icon. ERROR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document