Error: 'ORA-01403: no data found' When Correcting Install Date Field on Install Base Instance General Page
(Doc ID 2078963.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 12.1] Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to correct a typo in the Installed Date, the following error occurs.
ERROR ----------------------- Error: Program Error: An unexpected error was encountered. Error code - &ERROR_CODE Error message - &ERROR_MESSAGE Action: Contact your system administrator. (SQLcode=100) (SQLerrm=ORA-01403: no data found)
STEPS ----------------------- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query for the Instance that needs the update
3. Click on the 'Update Instance' icon (pencil)
4. Update the Install Date Field and click on the 'Apply' button
5. Observe that the page displays the noted error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!