Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Lease Authoring
Find that contract validation does not error out when the payment line for the fee or service exceeds the end date of the line.
Contract revision is performed and the contract start date is moved forward. Performing validation at this point does not fail but it should should fail with the following error: The payment end date cannot exceed the contract/line end date.....
Expect validation to fail with the following error:
The payment end date cannot exceed the contract/line end date....
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a contract that has fee and or service lines
2. Choose the action Revise
3. Reason is change contract start date
4. Update the contract start date to 2 months later.
5. Change nothing else.
6. Go to the Summary tab and click Activate Contract button.
7. I expect to get an error because the end date of the fee and service payments is beyond the end date of the line. I don't.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms