Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When first creating work orders and selecting work request, all fields (Asset Number, Asset Group, Description, Department) populate automatically. This is correct so far.
After exiting the page and going back to Create Work Order, selecting work request does NOT populate all the above fields automatically. This is NOT correct.
For any subsequent work order creation, the page loses ability to default fields once work request is selected.
Fields should be populated automatically once work request is selected for any subsequent work order creation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Click on Create Work Order button.
4. Select work request 32245.
5. At this point, all fields (Asset Number, Asset Group, Description, Department) populate automatically. This is correct so far.
6. Now SAVE WORK ORDER AND exit the page and go back to TAB Create Work Order.
7. Create a second work order.
8. Select ANY OTHER work request FOR EXAMPLE 32289.
9. This time, all fields (Asset Number, Asset Group, Description, Department) do NOT populate automatically. This is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms