Promotional Good: View Adjustments Related Details Button Is Not Enabled
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In sales order form, View Adjustments window, expect Related Details button to be enabled when a promotional modifier is applied to the order line.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Oracle Pricing Manager responsibility
2. Modifiers > Modifier Setup
3. Create a Promotional Modifier for ALL Items as Product Context Attribute...PRG1
4. GetItem1 Item as a GET Line
5. Order Management responsibility
6. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
7. Enter Item A on the Sales Order(1st Line) and it defaults GetItem1 Item.
8. With cursor on first order line, Actions > View Adjustments, see Related Details button is enabled
9. Enter a second order line, item = itemB
10. PRG1 modifier quantity is increased on the order
11. With cursor on second order line, Actions > View Adjustments, Related Details buttons is disabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms