Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an unordered receipt the location entered is not validated against the LOV locations when saving the record without tabbing out of this field.
This is happening after applying RPC2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing super user responsibility: Receiving> Receipts.
2. Enter Unordered receipt.
3. Enter receipt header, line data.
4. Enter location(ex, gk-749) but do not tab out or select a different field. Save right away.
5. Location is not set in capitals(ex, GK-749) as it should be. It looks not validated against the LOV location.
6. Purchasing super user responsibility: Receiving> Match Unordered Receipts
7. Fill in receipt 70774530 – click find
8. Notice receiving location is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms