APP-ONT-251851: Entered Hold Criteria Combination Is Not Valid Across Operating Units. When a Single OU Is Defined
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Hold Source for an Item, the following error occurs.
APP-ONT-251851: Entered hold criteria combination is not valid across operating units.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Order Organizer.
3. Tools (menu) > Create Hold Source
3. Enter Hold Name
4. Hold Criteria = Item
5. Enter an Item Number in Criteria Value > Enter 'Item'
6. Operating Unit = xxx
7. Try to apply the hold in a single Operating Unit and "All Operating Units" is not checked
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms