APP-ONT-251851: Entered Hold Criteria Combination Is Not Valid Across Operating Units Error Raised When Single OU Is Defined
(Doc ID 2080013.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Hold Source for an Item in a single operating unit(OU), the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Order Organizer.
3. Tools (menu) > Create Hold Source
4. Enter Hold Name
5. Hold Criteria = Item
6. Enter an Item Number in Criteria Value > Enter 'Item'
7. Operating Unit = xxx
8. Try to apply the hold in a single Operating Unit and "All Operating Units" is not checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document