Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Existing work confirmation are getting overridden when we use preview button.
Existing Work Confirmation should not be overridden with the new one.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility : Purchasing vision operations (USA) -> Buyer Work center -> Order -> Query the Complex PO
- Create a Work Confirmation -> Preview -> then submit ==> Preview button steps is required
- New work confirmation got created say: WC1
- Verify the work confirmation is created (currently its in processing status)
- Create a new Work Confirmation -> for the same PO and the Old (Previewed work confirmation details is defaulted) :WC1
- Modify the WC Name to WC3 and preview and submit again
- View the work confirmation the old one WC1 is Replaced with WC3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms