The FYI Notification Shows all the Attachments Which are Attached to the Person, not Just the Ones Uploaded by the Person in the "Review Page"
(Doc ID 2081193.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, BasicDet,Address,Phone,Contact
When an employee updates his address using Employee Self Service, then the FYI notification which he receives after all the approvers approve the transaction, the FYI Notification shows all the attachments which are attached to that person, not just the ones uploaded by the employee in the "Review Page".
It appears to upload all the record from table FND_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS with entity_name = 'PER_PEOPLE_F'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Applications.
2. Go into responsibility Employee Self-Service
3. Navigate as Personal Information
4. Click on Update button for the Address.
5. Next page is "Main Address: Choose Option".
- Select one of the options in the page "Main Address: Choose Option" and click on "Next".
6. Enter the changes in the page "Main Address: Enter New Address" and click on "Next".
7. Upload the attachments in the Review page and click on "Save Attachments".
8. Submit the transaction for approval.
9. Once all the approvers approve the transaction, the employee gets an FYI notification.
- This notification will have all the attachments that are captured against the person_id of that employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!