Performance Issues When Using Authorized Delegate Responsibility after HRMS R12.1 RUP8 / R12.HR_PF.C.DELTA.6
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Experiencing severe performance issues when using Authorized Delegate Responsibility to enter Timecards after applying
12.1: <Patch 20000288> - R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.8 (HRMS 12.1 RUP8)
12.2: <Patch 19193000> - R12.HR_PF.C.DELTA.6
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Try to choose an employee to create/update timecard taking longer than usual time
2. Observe that it is taking more time when clicking on Authorize delegate responsibility.
3. Select an employee from the person choice and again run into performance issue
4. Click on Create time card and continue, observe there are no performance issues
5. When clicking on cancel to navigate back to Authorize delegate LOV, it is again taking more time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms