Leave Overlap Error When User Apply For Hours In Self Service Absence Page
Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.4 version of production instance , Absence Management page
When attempting to add leave of absence on the same date with different times, the following error occurs.
"This absence overlaps another absence for this employee. Please change absence dates/hours"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into "HRMS Employee Self Services" Responsibility.
- Navigatel to "Absence Management" Page
- Create a absence for the employee# 1934 with below details and Clicked on Next Button.
- Start Date : 16-SEP-2015 Start time : 07:00
- End Date : 16-SEP-2015 End time : 09:30
- Review screen page appear and then Click on Submit
- Confirmation message occur and Permission in Pending Approval, the same shown in the screen shots.
- Create a another absence for the employee# 1934 with below details and Click on Next Button.
- Start Date : 16-SEP-2015 Start time : 10:00
- End Date : 16-SEP-2015 End time : 10:30
- Getting above mentioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms