Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Candidate Self Service
After installing HRMS 12.1 RUP8 (patch 20000288) get the error message 'Method findChildIndex cannot find the child with the given itemName.' in AplAssessmentPG or RegAplyUpldResumeAsmntPG pages when attempting to apply for a job in iRecruitment. This issue occurs for employees and applicants.
CANNOT_FIND_ITEM, Method findChildIndex cannot find the child with the given itemName.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application as an employee (AppsLocalLogin.jsp) or external applicant (IrcVisitor.jsp).
2. Search for job and click Apply now.
3. Review account details and press Next button.
4. Enter application details and press Next button.
5. Answer de questions of the survey and press Finish survey button.
6. Press Back button in Review page (step 4).
7. Receive error.
Applied patch 20000288 (12.1 RUP 8)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms