"Loading" Message On The Non-Catalog Request page
(Doc ID 2082071.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, when tabbing through the Supplier Site field on the Non-Catalog Request page, the framework "Loading" message box appears on the page, and remains until the user clicks into a different field on the page.
It is expected that the "Loading..." message goes away after tabbing through the Supplier Site field, since the value of Supplier Site is already populated in the field from the list of values selection.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. From the Shopping home page, click the Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. On the Non-Catalog Request page, enter the required values on the left-hand side of the page (item description, category, quantity, unit price, etc.).
4. On the right-hand side of the page, click in the Supplier field. Enter a partial supplier name and tab out.
-- This brings up the list of values (LOV).
-- Select the desired supplier/site/contact value using the Quick Select icon.
5. Back on the Non-Catalog Request page, the selected Supplier / Supplier Site / Contact are now populated in those respective fields.
6. The cursor is back in the Supplier field.
7. Press TAB to navigate to the Supplier Site field.
8. Press TAB again to navigate through to the Contact Name field.
-- During the tabbing between the Supplier Site and Contact Name file, the framework "Loading..." message box appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document