Service Request Tasks Tab: FRM-40202 "Field Must Entered" After Changing Incident Address
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CSXSRISR: Unexpected message "Field must entered" in Tasks tab after changing Incident Address.
In the Service Request Form we get an unexpected message “Field must be entered” when leaving the task block although we have not started typing in data in the task block.
FRM-40202 : Field must be entered.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Enter values for Serial Number, Type, Urgency and Problem Summary
- Navigate to the Task Tab (but do not enter any data in the task block)
- Click on the button for the Incident Address LOV. Enter “%” and press Enter. Select one of the addresses.
- Navigate to the Tasks Tab and click into the field “Status” (but again, do not enter any data in the task block)
- Click into the header field “Serial”.
=> A message “Field must be entered” appears (which related to empty field “Subject”) although no data has been entered in the Tasks tab yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms