Cannot Transact Move Order - This Combination Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2083798.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLEX-COMBINATION DISABLED This combination is disabled. Please choose another.
When trying to transact from a locator to the same locator when picking material for an OPM Batch.
Getting message - Cannot transact move order - This combination is disabled
The problem similar to <Note 1554943.1>, however that note says the problem was solved in RUP7, and we are well past that patch level.
This combination is disabled
1. Create a Batch with Ingredients (no reservations)
2. Pick the materials, a move order is created
3. Navigate to Inventory > Move orders > transact move order : Select Available Inventory
4. Change quantities of the items in the MO (view/update allocations)
5. Click Transact button, see error.
Tracing process showed SQL like the following checking if the locator was enabled then giving the error "FLEX-COMBINATION DISABLED". The locator is enabled so not clear to users why the error appears. Sample from Trace:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document