How To Pass BEP (Payment System) Error (Refund-Retry) code For Refunds from IBY to AR ?
(Doc ID 2084156.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BEP - Backend Payment System
How to pass BEP (Payment System) error code for refunds from Oracle Payments (IBY) to Oracle Receivables (AR) ?
- The MISC receipt is remitted for refund.
- AR sends refund request to Payments.
- Payments invoke Servlet for refund.
- Servlet sends request to BEP and responds with REFUND-RETRY error code to Oracle Payments.
- Payments send IBY_0005 error code back to Receivables (At this point actual error code REFUND-RETRY) is suppressed.
- The Receivables receipt needs to be reset for retrial of the refund, so that remittance process will pick it on next batch. However, this cannot be done through Credit Card Error Auto Correction because error code is generic IBY_0005.
Oracle should provide a patch to pass actual error code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document