Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to pass BEP (Payment System) error code for refunds from Oracle Payments (IBY) to Oracle Receivables (AR) ?
- The MISC receipt is remitted for refund.
- AR sends refund request to Payments.
- Payments invoke Servlet for refund.
- Servlet sends request to BEP and responds with REFUND-RETRY error code to Oracle Payments.
- Payments send IBY_0005 error code back to AR (At this point actual error code REFUND-RETRY) is suppressed.
- The AR receipt needs to be reset for retrial of the refund, so that remittance process will pick it on next batch. However, this cannot be done through CC Error Auto Correction because error code is generic IBY_0005.
Oracle should provide a patch to pass actual error code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms