Pressing CTRL-L Load Button In Pick Load Page Causes Item To Be Over Picked
(Doc ID 2084159.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Accept Any Task for picking, on the second task that is performed, when the cursor is at the 'Load' button and the user press Control+L, the task is then over picked.
Expect the task not to over pick in this scenario
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) First task is for item 12345. Enter in the LPN, confirm the quantity picked of 60, and press Control-G at the Xfer LPN prompt to create a new LPN.
2) Then select .
3) The next task is for item 23456, and req quantity=48, picked qty=0, remaining=48
4) Enter in the LPN
5) Enter in 48 to confirm the Quantity
6) Keep the Xfer LPN number the same from the first task
7) Now the Cursor is at Load Button
8) 'Accidentally' Press Control+L (instead of enter)
9) Resets to select the next task and the same task appears to pick it again.
10) Select the same LPN
11) On the screen, the Req Qty is 48, and the picked quantity is negative -48. Remaining Qty=96
12) Picked 64, since that is how many cases were on the LPN
14) Next task, same item, req quantity=48 Picked Qty=16 and remaining=32
15) Pick the 32 'remaining'
Go into WMS Control Board, and it now shows I picked 96 cases for that item instead of 48.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document