Is it Possible to Replace Seeded Item Type Workflow OECHGORD With Modified XXCHGORD When Cancelling Internal Sales Order (ISO)?
(Doc ID 2084234.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can user configure an instance so that when cancelling an Internal Sales Order (ISO) line, the newly modified workflow is executed instead of the seeded workflow?
Business wants to update the ISO_LINE_CANCEL FYI message sent from OECHGORD for the purpose of sending the item description as well as the item number. The seeded workflow has been copied and changes were made and tested from the
Workflow Administrator windows. What are the steps to replace the seeded workflow be with the modified copy workflow?
Steps used to modify the newly copied workflow
1) Copied work flow OECHGORD.
2) Re-named this new workflow XXCHGORD.
3) Added new attribute: "ITEM_DESCRIPTION".
4) Then added the new attribute to the message body of ISO_LINE_CANCEL_MSG.
5) Saved this back into the database, then tested it from the EBS Workflow Administrator responsibility Developer Studio. This modified workflow operates as expected from the Developer Studio.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document