Pricing And Availability Form Does Not Refresh If Create Modifier Form Is Open
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Quoting & Negotiation
When attempting to change customer information on the Pricing and Availability form, the data is not refreshed properly as it was in r11
Only when the modifier form is opened first, is the problem occurring
if the P & A form is opened 1st, then the modifier form , it will not default the price list after changing customer #
However, if the modifier form is opened, and then P & A form , the price list defaulting works fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Open Pricing and Availability form
3. Query some data by customer and part number
4. Open view modifier form
5. Query for modifier used in pricing and availability form
6. Come back to Pricing and Availability form
7. Query for another customer > related price list etc are not defaulting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms