Unable To Delete AME Approvers For Requisitions With Certain Long PO Spend Categories
(Doc ID 2084358.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
Unable to delete AME generated approvers from approval list when the item category is a long category name (example: 133 bytes)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set profile (POR_SYSTEM_APPROVERS_ARE_MANDATORY) POR: SYSTEM APPROVERS ARE MANDATORY = No
2. Set AME attribute ALLOW_DELETING_RULE_GENERATED_APPROVERS = true
3. Create a requisition in iProcurement having item category that is very long (For Example: 133 bytes long)
Category FACILITY MAINTENANCE SERVICES.FACILITY MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES.FACILITY MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES.LANDSCAPING SERVICES
4. Navigate to Manage Approvals
5. The delete approver icon is greyed out and cannot be selected
6. Create a requisition in iProcurement having item category 42 bytes long
Category INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES.OTHER.ALL.ALL
7. Navigate to Manage Approvals
8. The delete approver icon can be selected, and the selected approver is deleted as expected without error
The limitation mentioned at step 5 above occurs only when the item category on the requisition line is a very long category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document