Customer Trade Profile Search Criteria Is Not Working For Account Number Field
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Claims Administration
Customer Trade Profile Search Criteria Is Not Working For Account Number Field.
1. Navigate to Customer Trade Profile.
2. Click on Personalize > Modify Criteria > Account Number
3. Enter 1143. Click Go
4. LOV opens with Customer = 1143. No rows returned.
5. Remove 1143 from Customer and Enter in Account Number field. Click Go. Select first record.
6. Account Number Displays "A. C. Networks" now, instead of 1143.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms