R12: Unable to View Timelines in the My Resource Page in the Self Service Application for Some Responsibilities.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Resource Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the 'My Resource' page, the 'List' view lists a page of resources, but when the view is changed to 'Timeline' there are no resources. When the profile option PA: View All Project Resources is set to YES, the timelines are not viewable in the associated responsibility but once this option is set to N, the timelines are viewable.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Staffing Manager | Project: Resource | Resource => resources are viewable
2. Select 'Timeline' radio button and hit GO - no timelines
3. Set the profile option PA: View All Project Resources to NO for Staffing Manager responsibility
4. Staffing Manager | Project: Resource | Resource
5. Select 'Timeline' radio button and hit GO - now there are timelines
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms