Why Inbound Tasks Stay In Loaded Status Even After Cancelling LPN Drop ?
(Doc ID 2085081.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the Inbound Task shows up in Loaded status in WMS Control board even though users press Ctrl N or Cancel Button on the LPN Drop screen ?
1. Users perform Receive of an ASN in New LPN using Mobile .
2. In WMS Control board, Notice that the Inbound Task is in Pending status after Receive
3. Then users perform Putaway of the LPN
4. Navigate:> Tasks>Directed Tasks > Directed Move > Move any LPN. Move LPN screen will appear.
5. Enter the LPN and click Drop. Then LPN Drop screen appear.
6. In the LPN Drop page, after selecting LPN and Subinventory/Locator , Users cancel this task using (Ctrl+N ) or Press Cancel Button
7. In WMS Control board, Notice that the Inbound Task is now in Loaded Status now even though they press Cancel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|