Cycle Count Entries Are Approved But Adjustments Are Not Reflected In The On-hand
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle count entries are approved but adjustment are not reflected in the on-hand
Once cycle count entries are created (auto-approved), the adjustments are not reflected in the on-hand.
Navigation: Inventory -> Counting -> Cycle Counting
1) In Reservation form - LPN is reserved against cycle count (using Ship confirm rule with cycle count all option),
2) In Manual Schedule Request form - Manual entry is created for item packed in the LPN
3) In Cycle count form, select the cycle count and tools -> Generate cycle count request)
4) In Cycle count entries form - cycle count is performed with Quantity '0' for the serial number in the LPN
5) In Approve cycle count form - observe the entry is auto-approved and adjustment as '-1'
6) In Material workbench form (on-hand), observe the LPN still exists with on-hand (it is not moved out of inventory)
7) In Material Transaction form, observe there is no entry for the item/serial/LPN
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms