NO_RESULT_IS_FOUND When Validating The Component Stock Locator At Mobile WIP Completion
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, when attempting to perform WIP Completion via MSCA (Mobile Forms), the following error occur while validating the stock locator for the first component to be backflushed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to mobile telnet with EBS user.
2. Choose any responsibility which contains provides access to the assembly completion form, e.g. "Materials & Mfg".
3. Go to >Manufacturing >Assy & Material Txn >Complete Assy >Move and Complete
4. Choose the inventory organization for the first time opening the form
5. Choose any WIP Job
6. Example: defaulted quantity to be completed is 16000
7. Go to the next field, which is the lot number (assembly lot number). Generate a Lot Number (accept the lot default attributes) and type in the lot quantity. Choose 16000 as lot quantity.
8. Hit the button to enter the first components page. The cursor is now in the lot field for the first component. It defaults the first lot to be backflushed from the defaulted subinventory.
9. The Subinventory "AAA" is the correct subinventory where the component quantity should be backflushed from. Also the value in the field "Loc" which is the default stock locator from where the component onhand quantity should be backflushed from, contains the correct value.
10. Now, place the cursor in the field "Loc", which is the stock locator field for the first component.
11. Try to confirm the value by placing the cursor in any other field (e.g. pressing the enter key):
12. See that the error "NO_RESULT_IS_FOUND" is displayed.
13. However, when opening the LOV for the field "Loc", it provides the correct values. When we clear out the default value in this field by pressing Ctrl+K, the field gets cleared out. Afterwards, when pressing Ctrl+L to open the LOV, the expected values are shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms