Fix Control Screening Sets Product Classification as Complete When Product Classification is Not Complete
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completing the action Fix Control Screening set's the Product Classification to Complete even though the Product Classification is not actually complete
This seen when the following is completed:
1. Navigation -> Trade Compliance Management -> Trade Transaction Management -> Trade Transaction Line
2. Search -- Transaction lines with status TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION one of TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION_INCOMPLETE or TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION_NOT STARTED and TL_CONTROL_SCREENING as TL_CONTROL_SCREENING_ON HOLD
3. Click on Search
4. When Results returns Click on ( Any line Item) Check the status
5. Go to Control Screening Results
6. Fix Control Screening
7. Enter Authorization
7. Save Control Screening results.
8. Click on Finished to save changes
9. Open the Transaction line again and check statuses
What is seen is that both Control Screening and Production classifications are PASSED and COMPLETED.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms