Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price break information is not getting included when importing lines to a negotiation.
Error messages are not generated, but when clicking on the Line Item Update icon, the price tier information is not being returned.
It is expected that the price break information will also be included when importing lines to a negotiation.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User
2. Navigation: Sourcing Home page
3. Create RFQ
4. Enter the title of the RFQ (select OUTCOME as Standard Purchase Order)
5. Click: Lines
6. Enter Line manually, using the Create Line option
7. Select Actions = Import Price Tiers and click Go
8. Create the price tiers in tab-delimited format
9. Import Spreadsheet (Tab-delimited format)
10. File gets imported and without any errors
11. Click on Line or Update to view the price tiers. It is seen that the price break information has not been imported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms