Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new document of record, the initial value for document type set in the personalization is selected. When entering date in the "Valid From" field, the page gets refreshed and the DFF structure(segment information) is displayed in the "Extra Information" region. After upgrading to HR_PF.B RUP7, the page does not get refreshed and DFF structure is not displayed unless re-selecting the document type from the List of Values (LOV) or with the defaulted value.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Application with Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Document of records
3. Click on Create New Documents of Record Button.
4. As per personalization the Document type has been defaulted and displays the same as soon user click on "Create New Documents of Record Button" and DFF segments display.
5. When Enter the "Valid From" Date , then refresh and Page not not refresh and no DFF segments are display in the page.
Note: The same was working on Rup6 application Family pack.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms