R12: OIE: A New Auditor is Receiving Almost 80% of the Expense Reports Routed for Auditing
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Audit Expense Reports
A new auditor is defined for Auditing via the Internet Expense Setup and Administration responsibility. After the setup most of the expense reports (approximately 80%) are be routed to same new Auditor. Users have tried to redistribute Expense Reports for all the auditors which appears to work for some, but not all, auditors. The workload was set to 100% for each of the active auditors and redistribution of the workload was then run, however, the new auditor continued to receive 80% of the available expenses for auditing.
Steps to recreate
1) Define a new auditor via the Internet Expense Setup and Administration responsibility.
2) Submit new expense reports for processing.
3) View Audit queues and see that the majority of the reports are being assigned to one auditor only.
4) Set up redistribution of audit queue 100% for each active auditor and submit (AP_WEB_AUDIT_QUEUE_UTILS.rebalance_queue)
5) View Audit queues and see that the majority of the reports are being assigned to one auditor only whereas the rest seem to be evenly distributed amongst the other auditors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms