R12: AP/IBY/CE: Payment Process Request Stuck in Assembled Payments Status and ORA-20001 is Returned in the Debug Log
(Doc ID 2086877.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payment Process Request (PPR) always get stuck in "Assembled Payments" status
although Create Payment Instruction = Automatically Initiate When Payment Process Request is Complete
Steps used to submit the PPR:
1. Navigation: Payables Manager ->Payment:Entry -> Payments Manager
2. Payment Processing Tab -> Submit Single Request
3. Under Payment Attributes tab, without using the list of value (flashlight icon), but rather use a combination of keys to activate a menu to copy and paste the values for the following fields:
Disbursement Bank Account
Payment Process Profile
4. Under Processing Tab, set Create Payment Instruction = Automatically Initiate When Payment Process Request is Complete
5. After Invoice Selection, the PPR will be stuck in "Assembled Payments" status.
But the payment document belongs to the Bank Account that you are using.
Similar issue occur when submitting a Bank Account Transfer for Cash Management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document