Error "Quantity Enter Is Invalid" When Entered A Decimal Values Qty In WFS Debrief
(Doc ID 2087763.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief
When attempting to enter decimal qty in Debrief FS Wireless, the following error occurs.
Able to enter the decimal qty material debrief line using Debrief Form
Quantity entered is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to WFS
2. From Home Screen > Select Task Search
3. For this example, I’ll use any SR with Working status. Click OK.
4. Select the Job/Task you want to update
5. Select Debrief from the LOV. Then click OK
6. In the derief details, Click “Add” in the Material Line
7. Enter the debrief information. Item details and quantity. The UOM is defaulted to item setup. Click OK.
8. Error will prompt that the quantity entered is invalid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document