R12 PAAPIMP_SI : PRC: Interface Supplier Cost Creates Multiple Expenditure Items for One AP Distribution All with the Same Timestamp.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expenditure items show an adjustment of Manual Back-Out with the exact same timestamp as the original item. Also one of the 3 items is a reversal of another item, yet it has the same DOCUMENT_DISTRIBUTION_ID as the two netting items.
EXPENDITURE_ITEM_ID LINE_NUM CREATION_DATE CREATED_BY TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE AMOUNT QUANTITY PA_DATE SYSTEM_REFERENCE2
179470785 1 2/20/2015 13:16 1110 V -1430489.02 -1430489.02 20-Feb-15 4671641
179470786 1 2/20/2015 13:16 1110 A 1430489.02 1430489.02 20-Feb-15 4671641
179470787 1 2/20/2015 13:16 1110 A -1430489.02 -1430489.02 2-Feb-15 4671641
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a supplier invoice and interface to Projects using PRC: Interface Supplier Costs
2. Now in Projects mark the expenditure item for Recalculation of cost in the Expenditure Inquiry.
3. Distribute the cost in Projects, PRC: Distribute Supplier Costs Adjustments.
4. Now discard the AP invoice line in Payables which creates a reversal distribution. Interface this to Projects
5. Distribute the cost, complete cost accounting
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms