Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the Find button by the Location field on the RIQ screen, a custom location screen opens instead of the standard OTM Location screen.
The regular location screen should open instead of another screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom location screen set by coping the standard Location screen set and name it TEST_LOCATION
2. In the search tab of the custom screen set, add another field to easily identify as our test screen set - say add Equipment Group ID or something.
3. Go to Shipment Management > Location Manager -> Right click -> Open in a New tab and paste DOMAIN.TEST_LOCATION replacing LOCATION in the end of the url
4. Notice that the custom Location screen set shows up with the Equipment Group ID field shows up on the Finder screen, confirming that this is the correct screen that opened.
5. Now, go to the main tab of OTM and click on the Rate link in the bottom.
6. In the RIQ screen that opens up, click on the "F" by the Location field and you see that the DOMAIN.TEST_LOCATION screen opens up instead of standard location screen set.
7. If you log out and log back in and just do the step 6, the correct location screen will open up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms