Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an item using batch import with validation rules enabled, the following error occurs.
The revision entered is for an item that does not exist in MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS nor MTL_SYSTEMS_ITEMS_INTERFACE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Advanced Search
1. Select Item Catalog Category
2. Search for item
3. Export All Items
4. Select Viewer and click Next (B)
5. Change Transaction type, change item and description
6. Confirmation is given: 1 rows successfully uploaded
Navigate to Development Manager > Batch Import > Import Workbench
7. See that Total Items Successfully imported is 0
8. Review Error: The revision entered is for an item that does not exist in MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS nor MTL_SYSTEMS_ITEMS_INTERFACE
If Item Rule is deleted, user is able to create new item using excel.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms