Personalizations Are Not Working When Returning Back From Review Page In DOR
(Doc ID 2088984.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Prod instance of document of Records page.
Personalizations are not working when returning back from review page in DOR and also while updating existing DOR.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Application Employee Self Service Responsibility.
2. Navigate to documents of records page
3. Click on "Create Documents of Record" Button.
4. Click on "Personalize "Document Information".
5. Document Name /oracle/apps/per/dor/webui/DocsOfRecordCreatePG
6. Click on Message Text Input: Issued By via update pencil icon
7. Rendered False at function level.
8. Able to rendered false and click next.
9. click back button
10. personalize not working and able to view Issued By.
11. Same happens when try to update existing DOR record, able to view Issued By.
Note : Basically do any personalization just be sure to personalize it on function level, as function context will get lost after you click on back/update button/icon in DOR page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document