Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see the Ship From Location Field on Shipment Header Tab when creating ASN in iSupplier Portal
"Ship From Location" - This field would capture the information of the supplier from the location the goods are being shipped from.
Business will require this information for order tracking and information purpose.
This field is available in backend and also on iSupplier Supplier header tab. However this is not enabled by rendered method.
Users should be able to see Ship From Location Field on Shipment Header Tab while creating ASN in iSupplier Portal
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create ASN through iSupplier Portal
1. Login as Supplier and go to Shipment Notices -- > create Shipment
2. Unable to see the Ship From Location field on shipment header tab
3. Done the following personalization
4. Set value Rendered = True for all level
5. Similarly Set value Rendered = True for other fields related to Ship From Location Field
6. But it don’t show on the page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms