Supplier Administrator is Unable to Cancel or Delete iSupplier Registration Request or Prospective Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2089044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Administrator is unable to cancel or delete iSupplier Registration Request or Prospective Supplier Registration
The delete icon is disabled for some of the registrations that need to be removed from the queue
Administrator expects to be able to cancel or delete iSupplier supplier registration requests
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create New vendor Registration request
2. Submit for Approval
3. Vendor Administrator gets notification for vendor approval
4. Log into Supplier Management Administrator Responsibility (as a Buyer)
5. Click on Supplier search menu
6. Supplier Page opens and contains Prospective Supplier Registrations in "To Do list menu (Top right side of the page)
7. Click on Prospective Supplier Registrations
- See the pending supplier registration request
9. Check the Supplier with "Supplier to Provide Details" status.
- See the Delete icon disabled.
10. Click on 'Review'
- "Prospective Supplier Registrations" page is displayed
12. In Actions field select " Cancel" and click GO
- Expectation is that the record will get cancelled and will not appear in the queue, but the request is still appears in the Queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document