Personal Task Displayed in Gantt Chart and Plan Board Is of Different Timezone Than The Agent Timezone
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Dispatch Center
Personal Tasks displayed in the Dispatch center form Gantt chart and plan board is of a different time zone than the Agent time zone. The system timezone is set to Pacific timezone (PST) while the agent timezone in Task manager, while creating the personal task is Eastern time (EST).
Still the dispatch center plan board & Gantt displays the task in PST and not EST
In the Dispatch Center form the time zone shown should be Eastern time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a personal task in Field Service Manager > Task manager form
2. Select the right timezone e.g. Eastern timezone.
3. Schedule the task, in Eastern Time.
4. Assign the task to the engineer.
5. Open Dispatch Center and view the task in the Plan Board, it is shown in Pacific timezone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms