Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is being seen in the Journals Enter (JE) form ( form name GLXJEENT) in General Ledger (GL):
CALENDAR USAGE ERROR: GLXEENT navigated directly to Calendar (check First/Next/Previous Navigation Block properties)
This is being seen on latest version of the GLXJEENT form 120.121.12020000.20 as well as earlier versions - base version 126.96.36.19920000.10.
Specific steps to replicate the issue:
1)Query any un-posted Journal Entry (Journals -> Enter).
2) Change the credit value to any value so the JE is no longer in balance.
3) Click on the post button, the dialog box is displayed - This action will automatically save your work, do you want to continue Yes/No - select Yes.
4) Then a dialog box is displayed - The Total debits do not equal the total credits for this journal. do you still want to save this journal ? - select No, the screen then returns to JE Form.
5) Close the form using the X at the top right corner, then a Blank Calendar pop up displays with calendar form that appears to be blank.
6) Hit Cancel and see the error - CALENDAR USAGE ERROR: GLXJEENT navigated directly to calendar (check First/next/Previous navigation block properties).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms